I acquired a new Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED last week, here is my first shot using it in the backyard. I am lusting over some Adobe products now, they are offering Photoshop CS5 for $300 for users of Elements, and if you buy Lightroom at the same time, they will throw that in for $200 I played Lightroom tutorials this morning and I am getting hooked. Photo gear is my crack.
After HDE processing and tone mapping in PhotomatixPro I manipulated it further in Photoshop Elements. What I did:
- Adjusted the perspective to remove most of the “tilting” of the block wall and the houses in the background.
- Removed the palm tree in the background.
- Changed the texture of the image using the Watercolor filter. (Click on the image to enlarge it and see more of the “watercolor” effect.)
- Brightened the overall image.
- Deepened the color saturation.
- Added posterized edges.