Images & Observations

Posts tagged “Lincoln

Church At The End Of The Lane

Nikon D7000 10-24mm @ 24mm ISO 400 3-bkts f/16 Lr3, HEP1, TpzSim; PsCS5

Lincoln Avenue Methodist Church had its cornerstone laid on September 21, 1897 at the intersection of Lincoln Avenue and North Orange Grove Boulevard in Pasadena, California, which was surrounded by orange groves at the time; a U.S. Postal facility now stands where the church originally stood.  In 1981 the church was cut up in to six pieces and moved to Heritage Square in Los Angeles.

Please click on the image to view in high resolution.